Monday, June 23, 2008

SkyMall.....

I just had to share this. This video captures pretty much my exact thoughts on Skymall. IMHO, Skymall is everything that is right and wrong with consumerism.

On the one hand...it really is just a bunch of just-way-too-expensive stuff for people with just-way-too-much money.

On the other hand...I ALWAYS check out Skymall when I hop on a plane just to see what kind of weird/amazing/random products these companies come up with. A life-size Bigfoot sculpture for your backyard? Now, that's innovation!

2 comments:

Inc Magazine said...

wow Skymall eh?

Sounds like you're having an awesome summer.

Betsy said...

I love to look through skymall--it is very entertaining. Be honest, you know you've been tempted to buy something random from it before. I know I have (although I NEVER have).