Saturday, June 7, 2008

One Republic / All-American Rejects / Journey Concert

Wednesday brought another set of concerts and a couple of extra special treats. First, originally there were only supposed to be two bands that night (All-American Rejects and Journey), but at the last minute they added One Republic too (which I was more than just a little enthused about). Next, my manager won backstage passes to meet Journey and couldn't use them...so he gave them to me!! WOOT! Plus, the passes afforded the extra benefit of getting in to the arena before the general public. So we also scored ourselves seats on the front row!! Double WOOT! We found out first hand why the front row is so highly sought after (other than no one in front of you). Umm...because you get to interact with the band! After making eye contact with the lead singer several times, he finally came down the stairs and touched our hands! Awesome!

You can see my whole collection of pictures in the montages below...but here are a couple of the highlights.
Judith and I with Journey!

This is the band One Republic WITH Journey.

These are our new friends Brandon and Shaylee. They saved our front row seats while we were backstage. Thanks guys!


This is Patty, our other new friend working the show. She also helped watch our awesome seats while we were gone.

And I just included this picture because I think it is really awesome!







2 comments:

YASPOWER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marci said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! I LOVE JOURNEY!!! They were my band all through high school! (And I don't even care if I totally just dated myself!)

Wow, you have the life I have always dreamed of!