Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mingling with greatness...

Okay, so I realize my posts about this summer have primarily covered all the fun stuff. However, I am doing actual work too. I'm happy to say that my project is moving along nicely. It's had a couple of hiccups along the way (but really, what project doesn't?) but I'm right on track and moving forward.

One of my favorite elements of the Wal-Mart MBA Leadership internship program is that we get to meet with the very individuals who are running the largest company in the world.

So far, we've heard from:
  • Eduardo Castro-Wright, Executive Vice President, President and Chief Executive Officer, Wal-Mart Stores Division
  • Doug McMillon, Executive Vice President, President and Chief Executive Officer, Sam’s Club
  • Lee Scott, President and Chief Executive Officer
And we have many more on the schedule for the summer. When I find my notes, I'll post some of the gems I've learned from these discussions.

1 comment:

EssBee said...

I am applying for the MBA internship position at Walmart. Would love to speak with you. How can I reach you?