Monday, May 26, 2008

It was a long trip....

...but totally worth it. Oklahoma City Temple.

Four hours to get there. Three hours there. Four hours back. One entire tank of gas (that is a lot of $$$ these days). This made for one long Saturday but I don't regret it for a second!


It was my first time in one of the new "small" temples and it was amazing how much they can fit into such a small space!

I'm grateful that I had the means to get down there to the OKC to do a little temple work. It also makes me even more grateful for the all the temples we have in Utah and even more determined to take full advantage of the blessing of having many temples so close. I've been very fortunate in my life to never live more than 45 minutes from a temple. Even when I lived in Orlando, the temple was just across town. Saturday really brought home for me what a sacrifice it is for some to attend the temple. I really need to eliminate my excuses and get there more often!

No comments: