Saturday, May 31, 2008

Am I really that old...

Last night, after a long Week 2 at my internship, I made a shocking discovery:

I found a very long, very gray hair. Yikes!

This is not the first gray hair discovery. I found gray hair #1 my 2nd week of business school. Now I find gray hair #2 the 2nd week of my internship.

Coincidence? I think not.


In all seriousness, my internship has been great so far. It has taken a little bit to get used to working again (getting up at 6 am! arriving at work at 7:30 am!) but I'm settling in and my project is starting to ramp up.

I won't be able to talk about the specific details of my project because of confidentiality / trade secrets etc. but I do want to write about my life during the internship, the things I'm learning (both about marketing and about life) and what it's like to work for the largest company in the world.

Now that I'm feeling more "settled," I should have time to post more often. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Marta said...

gray hair? wow girl, if I could tell you... I don't use them as a measure of age, but a measure of wisdom instead. We're just sooo freaking smart.

keep it up!