Sunday, October 21, 2007

Battle of the '09ers

Our MBA class is divided up into three sections. We have all six of our classes with the same people, all day every day. So we get to know our fellow section-ers pretty well. And while I do everything I can to meet as many people in our program, there are still a lot of people in the other sections that I don't very well or really even at all.

After much trash talking, Section 2 challenged Section 3 (my section) to a football game on Saturday morning. And what's a little healthy competition to help us bond with the rest of our classmates. We had a lot fun, got a little exercise, and enjoyed the crisp fall morning air.

Below are some shots of us in action. We didn't really keep score but I think everyone was glad they dragged themselves out of bed to come.













No comments: