Thursday, September 20, 2007

We're #1.


You may have heard about this already but I think it's pretty cool...and this is my blog, so I'm going to mention it again.

The Wall Street Journal this week named BYU's MBA program as the top program among regional schools. What does this mean? Well, the WSJ surveyed recruiters that hire MBA's and we were the favorite among the regional schools. In addition, we came in second (behind Dartmouth) for the graduates with the most ethical standards.

This is VERY good news. It is such good news that President Hinckley called us out during this week's Homecoming devotional. It's good news for us trying to get internships for next summer. And it's just good news overall for this program. I feel incredibly blessed to be here. The caliber of my fellow students and the depth of their experience is literally awesome and a little intimidating at times. I only hope I can help them as much as they are helping me.

No comments: