Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dating Strategery

Business school does a funny thing to you. It makes you start to apply what you learn in class to your life. Well.....since I'm very single at the moment and I live in Provo (aka marriage capital of the world), I have naturally found some applications of my business learnings in my personal life.

My friend A-Young and I are in a strategy class this semester that requires us to write response papers to our Harvard Business Review articles we read for class. Being the creative individuals that we are (and desiring motivation besides just grades to write), we started writing our papers on dating.

And not only did we just write out papers, we decided to share them with the world via a little blog called Dating Strategery: Everything I need to know about dating I learned in business school. You can visit us here.

It's been really fun so far. We have taken a little break as our busy-ness has ramped up going into finals. But stay tuned. Many of our classmates have contributed their ideas and once things calm down we'll get it all posted. Enjoy the fruits our labor. :)

No comments: